THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Montag, 15. März 2010

ただいまあ~

I wanted to upload a lot of photos last week, but I had no time ...
Here some beautiful pics from the latest snow here in Hamburg ...





I really love the tree in frot of our appartment <3

and here my shopping treasures ❤♪ ♡ヽ(⌒‿‿⌒)シ♡
A little bit beauty-stuff >___<



Here my cute new shirt from H&M <3
The Lippgloss was a present for Shizu-Chan 3
And the cute tablett was a preset from my friend Andrea ...
She found it in a little shop in Berlin >_____<
Thanks honey!


And here some new belts and my COOL new sunglasses ... I searched for this so LONG *___* うれしいです



Here some cool new caual shirts and my cute new ribbon in Minnie Mouse style ;)
(Next days, I'll blog a pic when I'm wearing it >___<~<3 )


The the ribbon closer look



and finally ... My treasure from OCS ;)
The new Popteen, Ranzuki (there was no EGG ;___;)a cute new letterset from San-X (just 2€ *___*) and a Rirakuma notebook for my japanese lessons <3



LOVE LOVE

Mimi

Keine Kommentare: