THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Mittwoch, 7. September 2011

❤ short update ❤


❤ ❤ Hello Gals

Just a very quick update from my last purchases ❤
I told you that I made a very great get at our Sanrio shop *3*

Here you can see my cute new love 

mein neuer Hello Kitty/Tokidoki Spiegel :3


  -Back- I LOVE the fat cat's ❤

-inside-

I love it soooooo much ❤ 
It's fitting my Tokidoki bag so good !!!



And at my lunch break I found something VERY cute :

                                                           My UNICORN ❤   SO FLUFFYYYYYYYY ~


*^____________________^*

well, after the last JCS Fleamarked I made so much money that I deceided to buy the very cute but kinda expensive headbow:

should be 9€ - but when I deceided to buy it it was just 4,50€ *^3^*

Now a few pics :3




and some oldschool bathroom pics XD
Duckfaaaaaace XD


Okay, that's all for today! 

This weekend I'll have enough time to post the pics of my birthday presents ❤ 

Love you all ❤ ❤ ❤


1 Kommentar:

Jusch hat gesagt…

Bei dem Einhorn muss ich sofort an "Ich - einfach unverbesserlich" denken :)
ES IST SO FLAAAUUUUUSCHIIIIIG!!!!
Der Spiegel ist auch süß - vielleicht komme ich ja demnächst ZUFÄLLIG bei Sanrio vorbei.... :D